Welcome to Caught Red Bottomed! Coldplay Met Gala 2014 Red Carpet L.E.D. (Elley Duhe)

What Would YOU Like To See?

Beauty


Hello beauties! Thought I'd have one final post for this week to thank you guys for reading! It means so much to me that I have people actually bothering to read what I'm writing. It's a real honour and I hope to keep you guys reading for a long time!

I'm all for suggestions so I thought I'd get some from you guys! What would you like to see on the blog? Let me know if you have any suggestions for the beauty and fashion sections. You can even send in any questions you have for the advice section! Just leave a comment or question below or even email me through the contact section above. 

I can't wait to hear from you guys. Thanks again SO much for tuning in and come back next week for another dose of Caught Red Bottomed!

Remember to like, comment, share, tweet, ANYTHING to help spread the word about CRB!

Don't forget to check our previous post: Fab Five: Winter Edition - Part 5

Stay fabulous beauties and have a wonderful weekend. xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics
Copyright © 2012 • Caught Red Bottomed • All Rights Reserved
Blog at Blogger.com • Template Galauness by Iksandi Lojaya | Edited by Arusha J