Welcome to Caught Red Bottomed! Coldplay Met Gala 2014 Red Carpet L.E.D. (Elley Duhe)

Fab Five: Winter Edition - Part 5

Fab Five: Winter Edition - Part 5


Welcome back beauties! We're finally here! 
The final part in the Fab Five: Winter Edition series is all about scarves!

5. Scarves, scarves, and more scarves!

Scarves. My god they’re my biggest weakness (I’m serious I have like 30). Scarves are the one thing I think you can honestly wear year round. A floral one for the summer, a wool one for winter - you're good to go. Scarves can keep you warm or can just be added on for accessory. I especially love the ones that do both. Now, like the same with hats, I don’t think it’s possible to have an expensive scarf (although I do dream of that ever so fabulous Alexander McQueen skull scarf but below I have two options - a printed and a plain. This first one I found maybe 3 years ago at Aldo and I love it. It’s leopard print, soft and although it’s not thick, there’s plenty of material to keep you warm. I love pairing this one particularly with my khaki jacket and because it’s just a simple scarf, you can style it anyway. 


Leopard Print Scarf


The second one is an infinity scarf. I absolutely adore these during winter cause they can keep you warm and they're just so darn stylish. I think scarves are just a great transition piece into any season and can be worn any way. 
Infinity Scarf
So that my beauties is my Fab Five for winter. If you take anything away from this series, when choosing a jacket or boots especially, I think it’s worth spending a little more on something that’s of good quality that you'll have for years to come than buying something cheap and of low quality every year. 

If you're interested in any of the items mentioned in my entire Fab Five series, head over to my Luvocracy page to check them out. 

Don't forget to check our previous post: My New (Human) Obsession

Stay stylish and stay fabulous! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics
Copyright © 2012 • Caught Red Bottomed • All Rights Reserved
Blog at Blogger.com • Template Galauness by Iksandi Lojaya | Edited by Arusha J