Welcome to Caught Red Bottomed! Coldplay Met Gala 2014 Red Carpet L.E.D. (Elley Duhe)

Fab Five: Winter Edition - Part 4

Fab Five: Winter Edition - Part 4


Hello again beauties! We're almost through with the Fab Five! Today is all about everyone's best friend - no not chocolate (even though it's my best friend), sweaters. 


4. Sweater Weather


I love sweaters. If I could, I’d live in them. I even have light weight ones for spring and fall. I’m crazy obsessed. But I believe sweaters are just a no brainer during winter. I love more fashionable sweaters, you know ones with nice designs or a pretty colour but I also like hoodies or zipper sweaters (sweaters with zippers? whatever you call them) for my lazy days. Now this first one I freaked when I found it. For the longest time I had been drooling over that infamous star print Wildfox sweater all the celebs have been wearing (my favourite sighting was on Mindy Kaling on The Mindy Project). Now that damn thing is almost $200 (which I cried about) and I was crushed until I found this beautiful thing at H&M (I also have an obsession for H&M - like my wardrobe is 95% H&M - it’s bad). The material and the way it looked was that of the Wildfox one but A LOT cheaper. I tried it on and it was warm, stylish and just so beautiful. Now this is also definitely something that I can wear for years to come (because come on, when do polka dots ever go out of style) and will keep me warm during winter. 


Mindy Kaling
The infamous Wildfox sweater on my BFF (in my head) Mindy Kaling
Wildfox Look-a-like

My sweater (in case you were confused) which I think is a pretty good dupe for the Wildfox

The second option is the ever popular hoodie. The one I have is the infamous TNA sweater (well it's infamous in Canada). I had never been a fan because of the price (it's $75 - gasp) but of course, I was introduced through my sister (I really need to stop her from selling me on expensive things). I went into Aritzia (it's a high end boutique across Canada - similar to Barney's in the US) one day, tried it and loved it. It was warm, came in cute colours but what sold me was how soft it was. It felt like it was made from clouds - it was just so amazing. Now I’m sure you could find a decent zip up hoodie anywhere but I think this was pretty decent for the quality. Now, although I only own one of these, it’s not because it’s expensive (that’s one reason) but like I said, I’m not really a hoodie type of girl, I love more stylish sweaters, but I’ve still had this for about 5 years and still going. Now of course they don't sell the exact same version anymore cause it's been 5 years but below is their current version. 


Aritzia Sweater


Thanks again beauties for reading! Again if you're interested in any of the items mentioned in my entire Fab Five series, head over to my Luvocracy page to check them out. 

Don't forget to check our previous post: 20

Stay stylish and stay fabulous! xoxo




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics
Copyright © 2012 • Caught Red Bottomed • All Rights Reserved
Blog at Blogger.com • Template Galauness by Iksandi Lojaya | Edited by Arusha J