Welcome to Caught Red Bottomed! Coldplay Met Gala 2014 Red Carpet L.E.D. (Elley Duhe)

Come One Come All!

Come One Come All!
Caught Red Bottomed





Welcome to Caught Red Bottomed!
Caught Red Bottomed is my blog which is a mish-mosh (is that a word?) of my favourite things. I discuss fashion, beauty, music and even give out advice! But what makes this blog different you ask? It's REAL. I'm a regular (soon to be) 20 year old girl from a middle class family who is between jobs, between school and at a point in my life where I'm utterly lost. But in my 20 years on this earth, I've been through and seen a whole lot more than a regular 20 year old or even regular blogger has been through.
I want to share my love of practical and affordable beauty and fashion to regular girls who can't afford expensive clothes or a $500 bag (although my dream bag is a 2.55 Chanel Quilted bag). I want to share my love of good music (at least what I think is good), and shocker - I'm not into that Britney Spears, Katy Perry bubble gum pop stuff (at least not most of the time). But most of all, I wanna share my experiences, good and bad, with anyone who's willing to listen (or read in this case) with the hope that there are others like me out there who I could identify with and they could identify with me. My goal is to open up about everything in my life with the hope that someone somewhere who is going through or has been through anything like me will see it and relate.
I want to build a community with real girls like me who can bare with my quips, sarcasm and odd personality (I'm so anti-social I can't even believe I'm doing this right now). 
If you've made it this far, you've managed to read my whole mini novel above (more power to you!). The blog is finally here so PLEASE follow me, on like everything, and please help me spread the word! Sharing is caring! :)
Thanks to all you beautiful human beings (yes I mean you) for reading and sharing. 
xoxo 
Samia.
Follow Us:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics
Copyright © 2012 • Caught Red Bottomed • All Rights Reserved
Blog at Blogger.com • Template Galauness by Iksandi Lojaya | Edited by Arusha J