Welcome to Caught Red Bottomed! Coldplay Met Gala 2014 Red Carpet L.E.D. (Elley Duhe)

Spring Outfit/Makeup of The Day

Spring OOTD/MOTD

Spring Outfit/Makeup of The Day

Welcome back to Caught Red Bottomed beauties! Today I thought I'd do a little something different and show you guys my personal style. I just headed out to run some errands and shop at the mall (you know I hit up that Sephora VIB sale!) so I thought I'd show you my outfit and makeup for the day.

Spring Outfit of The Day
Jacket, Bag, Leggings: H&M - Earrings and Ring: Aldo - Top: Shopbop - Shoes: Converse

Wonder where my head went.
I wanted to wear something comfortable but still look chic so I wore these leather leggings from H&M with a Fashion's Night Out t-shirt that I got from shopbop.com like a year ago. Since this is Toronto and it was still a little cold, I decide to just pair this with my leather sleeved jacket (I am OBSESSED with anything leather sleeved) and my old Converse. Since there was a little sun out I topped off the look with some tortoise sunglasses and for a pop of colour I put on some red lipstick and a blue cross body bag. Effortless yet chic.

For my makeup since the lip was the focal point, I just used minimal makeup, just a dab of foundation and concealer, set it all with powder, a little natural looking blush, and some lengthening mascara. And of course, when you have bold lips, you've got to balance your face by filling in your brows.

Spring Makeup of The Day
From left to right: H&M Sunglasses, Clinique Mascara, MUF Foundation in 128, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ebony, Mac Viva Glam Lipstick, Mac Blush in Raizin, American Beauty Mineral Powder, NARS Concealer in Biscuit

 That's pretty much it for my first Spring OOTD/MOTD!

What are you wearing for Spring? Let me know in the comments below!

As per usual, all the items mentioned in today's post can be found on my Luvocracy* page.

Don't forget to check our previous post: Monkeying Around


Until next time, stay fashionable and stay fabulous! xoxo



Samia
*in case you were wondering what Luvocracy is, it's a site where you can purchase items based on people's recommendations from anywhere in the world. Instead of scouring the internet for the items, you can purchase any items a person recommends straight from the site, like all the items I mentioned in this post will be in a collection of the same name! For more info head here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics
Copyright © 2012 • Caught Red Bottomed • All Rights Reserved
Blog at Blogger.com • Template Galauness by Iksandi Lojaya | Edited by Arusha J