Welcome to Caught Red Bottomed! Coldplay Met Gala 2014 Red Carpet L.E.D. (Elley Duhe)

April Favourites



Welcome back to Caught Red Bottomed beauties! Sorry for being away for so long, if you follow me on Twitter I mentioned that I had become really sick last week and I’m still not completely over it but I just had to do a post! This is my first favourites post but I thought I’d stick to beauty for now and build up to more collective favourites for next month. So let’s get down to it!

Makeup For Ever HD Foundation in 128 Almond


This has become my new favourite foundation. I had heard so many great things about this product and I’m glad I finally got to see for myself how amazing it is. It’s lightweight, has amazing buildable coverage and does not budge. I found the product was very easy to work with and very easily blendable. Plus the packaging itself is is great because of removable pump making it easy to get the product out of the bottle.

Beauty Blender
I have been waiting YEARS to try this sponge and I’m glad I finally got my hands on it. First off I was just fascinated by the sponge on its own. At first glance, the sponge is pretty small but after you soak it in water it doubles in size but is still easy to work with. The sponge is extremely soft and helps blend my makeup flawlessly. I’ve tried many MANY foundation brushes and sponges in my time and I have to say nothing has come close to the Beauty Blender.

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream


As I’ve mentioned on many occasions that I have dry spots around my nose and forehead regardless of what season it is. I’ve tried multiple different lotions but this by far has been the most effective. I found that this cream has improved my skin drastically. Since using this product my skin has been more hydrated and less dry. What I also love about this product is that I’m able to not only use it on my face but my whole body and a little goes a long way.

Zoya Nailpolish in Dot

I didn’t start using the Zoya brand until last year but have truly grown to favour it over OPI and even Essie. I actually received this polish in a previous Ipsy Glam bag but I found this colour to be a perfect pink for Spring.

NARS Lipstick in Heat Wave


Ok I’ve been obsessed with orange lipsticks for Spring and I am so happy I found this. This is the perfect shade of orange because it’s a great wearable shade. It’s very pigmented and I found that it was very long lasting. Plus I’m not a huge fan of very glossy or shimmery lipsticks so I was extremely happy with its semi-matte yet satin finish.

MAC Lip Liner in Entertain Me
My aunt actually works for the Estée Lauder company so a lot of the make up I have is from her. I got this product from her a while ago but never have used it until now. The colour is perfect and easily blendable. Plus it was long lasting and I found that throughout the day it helped prevent my lipstick from bleeding and was a perfect pair with the NARS Heat Wave Lipstick.

Estée Lauder Bronze Goddness Soft Duo Bronzer in 03 Amber Bronze Medium

Lately I’ve been really into contouring my face a bit more. However when it comes to bronzing powders, I HATE using powders with any sort of shimmer or glitter as a bronzer and found a hard time finding the perfect bronzer. Along with this, I have a hard time finding a bronzer that will actually show up on my skin as a contour. I actually received this product from my aunt a while back but found it recently in my makeup stash. The colour is the perfect shade and even though it has a subtle shimmer, it’s totally not overwhelming. I definitely will be using this product for the long haul as my go to bronzer.

And those are my favourite beauty products for April! What have been some of your favourite beauty products for the month of April? Let me know in the comments below!

Don't forget to check our previous post: Caught Coveting: Beauty

Until next time, stay beautiful and stay fabulous! xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics
Copyright © 2012 • Caught Red Bottomed • All Rights Reserved
Blog at Blogger.com • Template Galauness by Iksandi Lojaya | Edited by Arusha J