Welcome to Caught Red Bottomed! Coldplay Met Gala 2014 Red Carpet L.E.D. (Elley Duhe)

Caught Coveting: Fashion

Caught Coveting: Fashion



Welcome back to Caught Red Bottomed! Today's post is all about those wonderful things we fantasize about. These are my top fashion pieces that I am currently coveting for Spring (but of course can only visit in my dreams).


Shoes

Left: Valentino Patent Leather Rockstud Kitten Heels, Right: Christian Louboutin Pigalle Spikes Red Sole Pump, White Multi
Ok, so this first pair I've been coveting for a LONG time. I've seen them on almost every blogger and have just become obsessed. Of course they're the Valentino Rockstud Heels. They're just a classic heel with an edge that can be paired with absolutely anything. Plus this is the nicest kitten heel I've EVER seen! Usually kitten heels look unappealing but on these they look fabulous! The other of course is from my one and only Louboutin. These spiked heels are so fun - the colourful spikes just breathe Spring along with the fresh white all around (these heels actually remind of the Chanel dress Lupita Nyong'o wore at the MTV Movie Awards). 


Clothing



Left: 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Embroidered techno jersey bomber jacket, Right: H&M Conscious Exclusive Vest
One trend I've been loving for Spring is the more fashionable version of the bomber jacket. I love how this trend takes the typically masculine bomber jacket and adds a feminine twist to it. This 3.1 Phillip Lim Jacket does just that - I love the cerulean colour and the detail on the sleeves adds so much interest to this piece. Plus I'm all for comfortable yet chic fashion! This next piece is just, I don't even know. It's AMAZING. I'm actually coveting all the pieces from H&M's 2014 Conscious Exclusive Collection but this particular piece just stood out. The detail of it is just so exquisite and the cut outs for the arm are so much more interesting than a regular cut out. When I look at this piece I just think of Europe. It almost reminds me of the architecture of the countries there - it's just so luxurious.


Jewellery

Left: Shourouk Atari Cuff Bracelet, Right: RYAN STORER Rose gold-plated, Swarovski crystal and pearl ear cuff

I'm obsessed with anything pastel for Spring and this bracelet is just gorgeous. I love the beautiful colours on the jewels and the clear strap is so interesting. It's a perfect piece to add a little pop to a simple outfit or even glam up an already luxurious look. This next piece is also something I've been coveting for a long time - an ear cuff. I don't know what's so damn fascinating about them but I can't get over it. The crystals and pearls on this Ryan Storer ear cuff adds such a feminine touch yet the idea of it as an ear cuff adds an edge to it. I love how glamorous and tough it looks while still being able to be feminine and chic. Plus the perks of having "piercings" without the pain.


Bags

Left: Coach Bleecker Mini Riley Caryall, Right: CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN Farida leather shoulder bag

I first saw this Coach bag in the store months back and I've been in love with it ever since. There was something about this bag that just caught my eye. And the colours - you'd never think of peach and forest green to work but they just do. Plus since the bag is both mini and a cross body bag it's very convenient yet fashionable. The next bag is also another great Spring accessories from my friend Mr. Louboutin. The beautiful pastels are colour blocked perfectly and just scream Spring. I would give anything to have this timeless piece in my closet.

Bralets
Left: Topshop Triangle Bra, Right: Topshop Leather Bralet

Now this may seem like an unusual addition but I have become obsessed with bralets. My favourite way to wear them is under anything with a deep neck or deep arm cut out. It adds a little peek of something sexy without showing off too much. I love how the triangle bra mimics lingerie almost to give your outfit a more sensual look under a top whereas the leather bralet can be worn on its own with the cut being feminine and the leather material adding some edge.


What are some pieces you are coveting for Spring? Let me know in the comments below!


Don't forget to check our previous post: The Fray

Until next time, stay fashionable and stay fabulous! xoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics
Copyright © 2012 • Caught Red Bottomed • All Rights Reserved
Blog at Blogger.com • Template Galauness by Iksandi Lojaya | Edited by Arusha J