Welcome to Caught Red Bottomed! Coldplay Met Gala 2014 Red Carpet L.E.D. (Elley Duhe)

Online Frontlines: Fashion Bloggers

Online Frontlines: Fashion Bloggers


Fashion Bloggers

Since this is the internet, I thought I'd dedicate this week to the things and people on here who not only inspired me in my personal life but to do greater things online as well - like this blog! Today is all about my absolute favourite fashion bloggers. Now I warn you ahead of time - you will become addicted to their style. I look to these strong, beautiful and innovative women for inspiration in my everyday style. So let's get to it!

Atlantic - Pacific

http://atlantic-pacific.blogspot.ca


Atlantic - Pacific

Chances are you've already seen this blogger places but just don't know who she is. I've seen people sharing tons of her blog images on random fashion accounts. If I could use one word to describe her style it's ladylike. She is known for her chic feminine silhouetted looks. What I love most about her is how she can even make a casual look (such as the image in jeans above) look SO stylish (plus her hair is like super duper perfect all the time). Her style almost reminds me of a modern day Audrey Hepburn. Although she lives in LA, her fashion mimics that of the streets of Paris which is what I love about her style.  If I had to chose one person's closet to have out of all these bloggers, it would be hers (and Wendy's below).

Wendy's Lookbook

Wendy's Lookbook


Who says you can't be stylish and smart? This next blogger shows you can not only have brains and a great sense of style too. What I love about Wendy is how real she is. It might not make ANY sense but she just comes off as so genuine and likeable thorough her pictures and her fashion (plus she calls her blog a fashion diary - how adorable is that?!). I also love how she makes looking high fashion so effortless and easy and isn't afraid to mix all brands together. Oh, and she is also a proud activist for juvenile justice as she grew up a foster kid and was able to work and put herself through school! How inspiring is that? She truly is the epitome of hard work and dedication and shows that dreams can come true if you believe in them! She also has a Youtube channel where she posts fashion tips for all us women like first date ideas and what to wear to interviews.


Dulce Candy

Dulce Candy


Dulce is the true everyday girl. She is a mom, a wife, and is ex-military (unbelievable right?!) who works low and high-end pieces into her everyday fashion. Her style is truly that of the everyday girl (even though she does live in LA and they only have like one season) with a twist in her style which comes from her true love of fashion. She also LOVES to thrift shop showing fashion inspiration can come from anywhere. 



The Blonde Salad


The Blonde Salad

Oh The Blonde Salad. Now I feel she is the mascot for European fashion. Chiara Ferragni (how European) is a well known Italian fashion blogger and has associations with some of the biggest names in fashion. Since the launch of her blog in 2009, Chiara has just blown up in the fashion world and is the true epitome of European fashion (heck if I lived in Europe I'd be dressing up like her everyday too).

Olivia Palermo

Olivia Palermo

Odds are you also may know this last blogger but that's only because she had her taste of the reality bug. Olivia is a classic LA socialite who gained fame after appearing on Whitney Port's reality show The City (Whitney gained fame from the infamous reality show The Hills). She made her way through several magazines and has ended up one of the biggest fashionistas in LA. Her style is the ultimate glamour you wish to have in your life. Her fashion blog consists of images no less perfect than those on the pages of Vogue. I dream of her style and influence if I ever enter into the fashion world.

Have you heard of any of the bloggers above? Who's your favourite blogger?
Let me know below!

Don't forget to tune in later in the week for more of my

favourites on the beauty and music Online Frontlines!

Don't forget to check our previous post: Good As Goulding

Stay stylish and stay fabulous! xoxo



Samia



*all images courtesy of: 
http://atlantic-pacific.blogspot.ca
http://www.wendyslookbook.com
http://dulcecandy.com
http://www.theblondesalad.com
http://www.oliviapalermo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics
Copyright © 2012 • Caught Red Bottomed • All Rights Reserved
Blog at Blogger.com • Template Galauness by Iksandi Lojaya | Edited by Arusha J